Sunday, June 20, 2010

Reflection for Week 3


This week is very busy. This Wednesday we had a critical response exam. Before this text, I remembered some typical sentences about the evidence, logic, tone and bias. However, because of the limited time, I forgot all of them. I always caught every sentence which I could remember. I have no time to deeply think about the logic and language. I was very worried about my exam.

This week we listened about a lecture of French. This lecture is very fast, and sometimes it is very difficult to understand. When I was listening this lecture in the class, I can not catch some useful note. After that, the most important thing is that I can not understand this lecture very much. After coming home, I listened this lecture twice. I still can not understand this lecture very much. Now I am very worried about listening very much.

This week we practice the critical response about comparing two articles. I think this is more difficult. Now I do not know how to write the response about one article. What about two articles? These two articles in unit2 are very difficult to understand. The teacher spent a lot of time on analysis these articles. However, I still think it is difficult to write an essay.

This weekend I will be very busy. Because I need to finish my learning journey, write a essay, practice my presentation and read two articles. Oh, it is so busy. However, I still want to sleep enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment