Monday, June 14, 2010

Reflection for Week 2

This is the second week of E7. Next week we must to take a critical response exam. I am very worried about that, because when I practice the essay, sometimes I do not know how to express my thought, especially of the logic. Furthermore, I also do not whether my thought is right. Every argument I write some more words. However, I always think I do not write all of them, something must be lost.

My presentation is about the English movies. I think I choose this topic only because I like see films, especially Hollywood movies. I like magic movies, children movies, and history movies, I also like some vogue movies. I remember when I was a child, I did not like to go to the cinema. However, by more and more English films coming into China, people almost like to go to movie theater. It also encourage Chinese movie industry. Some Chinese living style and value are changed by impact of English movies.

This week we listened some lectures, all of them were about English. I think listening is still a qfor me, and I always can not catch some important details, even I write something. I always do not which is the answer, and this time my paper is almost empty, because I do not know how to write the answer. After this time, I can see the questions about the lecture. Sometimes it is much easier for because I can catch some answers. However, sometimes, I also lose a lot of information, and I do not know how to spell some words.

I think must really improve my listening, vocabulary and grammar. I will do my best to do my own dictionary and listen more extra listening after class.

2 comments:

  1. I can't understand some of your sentences in the first paragraph,Jin, it could be more clear. There are slao some spelling mistakes in this reflection and you lost some verbs in some sentences, too. It is OK in the blog, but try to avoid such kind of mistake in your writing exam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jin,interesting topic of your oral presentation you choose,I hope you will have good performance in your test. I also think the listenting is so difficult to deal with. So we must do more exercises about that. Fighting!

    ReplyDelete