Monday, June 7, 2010

My Course Goals and strategies in REW advanced 2

During this E7, my main goal is to pass the E7 exam, and I have enough English ability to go to the university to have academic courses. However, I think that the exams are so difficult to me, because my vocabulary and grammar are not so good. I need to plan my study and improve my English. My English learning goals are list below.

READING
Read fast and accurate.
-Read more news articles and borrow some academic books about my major from library.
-Improve the English speed during the limited time.
-guess some difficult words from sentences and paragraph in English meaning.
-Use own vocabulary dictionary, and create some sentences by myself to much easier remember.
-Improve my grammar and remember some typical sentences.

WRINTING
Write a more academic essay
-Have no grammar and spelling mistakes
-Write two essays every week to improve my writing.
-Use more academic words in my essay.
-Read some typical essays

LISTENING
Understand a long academic lecture and take clear notes
-Every morning and afternoon on the way listen some English lectures and conversations
-Use some useful website, such as BTN , SBS and breaking news English.
-Try to understand local people’s daily communication
-listen some academic lectures about my major from internet

SPEAKING
Talk with local people more fluency
-Talk with Homestay master every day
-Remember much more vocabularies
-Improve my oral presentation skills by more practice

No comments:

Post a Comment